Every holiday is better with Mason. He just brings such joy and clarity! I'm a little late on this post and have SO many other things I need to blog about, but life is just way more fun when I'm not behind a computer uploading pictures. So, I think most of my blogging will now be taking place when I have my insomnia and both of my handsome boys are dreaming sweet dreams:)
Here is a quick recap with a few pictures and videos.
We started our Easter weekend at Brookwood with Nana & PawPaw. The Easter bunny was there and invited Mason to have breakfast with him! The camera died after the 1st picture I took, so we all whipped out our i-cameras...
Diana's side of the family came in town again this year! It's so fun to have them all here together. There is never a dull moment! Matthew played photographer and got some great pictures of everyone.
On Easter day, after a quick egg hunt in the front yard, we went to NeeNee's house and spent the day with my dad & Cindy. She has a ton of little ceramics everywhere, so I never get a chance to take pictures over there. I'm busy following around Mr. Grubby Mitts;)
Afterwards, we had all of the McDaniel 'kids' over for pizza and paque paque.






He is so stinking cute! Love that sweet smile!
ReplyDelete