Yesterday was Mason's 1st Birthday party! We celebrated Dr Seuss style which I figured was appropriate since they share they same b-day. We kept the guest list small, but since we both have good sized families and they all wanted to celebrate with our ONE year old, it turned out to be a good crowd. Our little one is so lucky to be so loved. Below are some pictures Uncle Matthew took for us. Thank you for capturing so many awesome shots from the party!
the invitations
HUGE thanks to my sis-in-laws & Maria! They helped me decorate, bake, etc, etc! Love y'all.
Yeah! All attention on ME! 'Happy Birthday to Mason'
'Get off of there'
'Nope, don't want the cotton candy, frosting, or cake'
'I just want it on the floor' 'All of it'
Best picture of the party. My big boy just standing there, on his own.
Thank you EVERYONE for celebrating our baby with us. The last year has been so sweet.
Awww such a cute party, you did a great job!!! Happy Birthday Mason!!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteGlad Matt got some god pics- I threatened him every 30 seconds via text!! :) Happy birthday, Mason!
ReplyDeleteStephanie you are soooo creative!!! What a cute 1st bday party for your sweet boy!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Steph, what a great looking party! Dr. Seuss theme-- so unique and I love it! Those pics are going to find their way to Pinterest I'm sure :)
ReplyDelete